COVID-19 Safety and Health Protocols
Dear Valued Patient,
At Bowen Legacy Dental, your health and wellness continue to be our top priorities. Over the past year, we have prided ourselves in going above and beyond guidelines from the CDC, ADA, the Ohio State Dental Board, and OSHA to keep our community safe. And, we will continue to do so! As official recommendations and guidelines evolve, rest assured we are maintaining protocols beyond our already high standards for everyone’s health and wellness.
For Your Safety:
- Upon scheduling your appointment, you will be asked a few screening questions.
- When you arrive, we ask that you stay in your car and text your last name to (614-450-1548) or call (614-962-6426). We will check you in and text or call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- When you come up to our suite, we ask that you wear a mask. If you don't have a mask, one will be given to you.
- Upon entering, a quick assessment that involves a questionnaire and temperature measurements will be performed before you are taken to the clinical room.
- We will be enforcing social distancing and spacing out appointments to limit the number of people in our office.
- We request patients to arrive alone to their appointments unless assistance is needed. We ask that children be left at home unless the patient is the child.
For your protection, we will continue taking these measures out of an abundance of caution. We are proud to provide the excellent dentistry you deserve while keeping our community healthy and smiling. Thank you for your patience and understanding—we hope to see you soon!
Stay well ❤
The Bowen Legacy Dental Team