Dear Valued Patient,
As we work to reopen, your health and wellness continues to be our top priority. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond guidelines and recommendations from the CDC, ADA, the Ohio State Dental Board, and OSHA. Rest assured, we are taking every precaution possible and implementing additional protocols above and beyond our already high standards for the protection of our community during this time.
For Your Safety:
- Upon scheduling your appointment you will be asked a few screening questions.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you stay in your car and text your last name to (614-450-1548) or call (614-459-2300). We will check you in and text or call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- When you come up to our suite, we will ask that you wear a mask. If you don't have a mask, one will be given to you.
- Upon entering, a quick assessment that involves a questionnaire, temperature and oxygen measurements will be preformed before you are taken to the clinical room.
- We will be enforcing social distancing and spacing out appointments to limit the number of people in our office for the safety of everyone.
- We request patients to arrive alone to their appointments unless assistance is needed. We ask that children be left at home unless the patient is the child.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition back to regular care. We are taking measures out of an abundance of caution for your protection. We look forward to providing the excellent dentistry you deserve while keeping our patients and team safe.
With warm regards,
The Bowen Legacy Dental Team
More Blog Articles...