The first thing most people notice about you is your smile. Advances in
cosmetic dental care have made it possible for a dentist with the right
training, qualifications and expertise to completely redesign your smile.
Dr. Bowen and Dr. Gehlert have the desired combination of experience and
knowledge in the practice of cosmetic dentistry to transform the appearance of
your smile while also attending to function, to improve your overall dental
We offer a variety of advanced techniques to create the smile of your dreams. We offer Conservative Refurbishing or a Complete Makeover. Call us today to learn how how we can give you the smile you deserve.
Dr. Richard Can Give You the Beautiful Smile You've Always Wanted. Advancements in dentistry today allow us to make dull teeth whiter, close gaps, smooth chips, even improve the look of crooked teeth. All without pain or braces. A gorgeous smile with straight, sparkling white teeth can boost your confidence and drastically improve your appearance.
Our most common Cosmetic procedures
- Tooth Whitening (Bleaching) - safe, gentle, and effective; most patients have significantly whiter teeth in just one visit. Dr. Bowen uses the Zoom Advanced Power Whitening system. For more information, click here. We also offer a take home whitening product that obtains fantastic results.
- Direct Bonding - to close gaps between teeth, to reshape chipped teeth.
- Lumineers - for qualifying patients LUMINEERS is a revolutionary alternative to traditional porcelain veneers - and even braces! LUMINEERS are contact-lens-thin and are bonded to the front of your teeth. LUMINEERS are unique because in most cases it requires no shot and limited or no drilling of tooth structure. This pain-free cosmetic makeover can permanently correct major adult cosmetic complaints - staining, misshaped teeth, misaligned teeth, without the time-consuming and tradition methods of dentistry. For more information, click here.
- Veneers (Porcelain or Composite) - facings to change the color and shape of teeth.
- Crowns - complete coverings to change the color and shape of teeth and restore teeth to good health.
- Fillings - with tooth-colored composite or porcelain restorations